Sunday, February 26, 2012

Sorry about the wait

Lately I have had so much work because of my senior year, hence my blog has not been updated in 4 months. That and I have had a few crappy weeks, not to mention Tom (my crush) now has a girlfriend as of a couple of weeks ago. I am so F###ing P###ed. Anyway, I have been having "You Belong With Me" by Taylor Swift stuck in my head for the last couple of  weeks because of this. I will not give up on him though. My college audions went not that great. Everyone keeps on telling me to go to one of the two larger schools that I applied to, however I doubt I made it in the music program. Even if I did, I am more than likely going to a small liberal arts school that I did not need to audition for, but I got 3,000 dollars a year from a music scholarship contest.
Again I'm sorry I have not updated for a long time. I promise I will update more often.

No comments:

Post a Comment